Aren’t they great?Thanks for sharing your three good things! Keep em coming, and keep on spreading the word.
Ben A.My son went back to school, first day back after surgery.
I ate a yummy Vietnamese sandwich with bubble tea.
My daughter came up with a ridiculously amusing variant on Johnny Johnny Whoops Johnny Johnny.
The beautiful crescent moon is coming in my window at this moment.
I got to have lunch with my elder daughter – always fantastic fun.
I was part of a yoga demonstration today during which I was able to both be present and enjoy. (That has great implications for ‘cello performance, but that’s another story.)
A lengthy, detailed email from my niece who is really enjoying her sophomore year at college, as a transfer student
A great networking meeting
A good hair day – they are few and far between these days
1. I am going to workout tonight at the gym. A year ago, I was too sick to even walk my dog let alone workout. Woohooo!
2. I have an amazing healer who is changing me
3. My skin and eyes are glowing
4. I read your email
1. Annie out of hospital2. First crisp fall apple of season
3. At the library event, running into George’s high school friend Bobbie and her friend, Bea, two amazing women in their seventies